GRAND RESERVE RED SOLORCA
- Stabilization and Filtration: to respect its quality, it is not subjected to any type of physical treatment, so it could give rise to light precipitation.
- Wine from our best wineyards.
- Pre-fermentation maceration.
- Alcoholic fermentation in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks
- Post fermentation maceration.
- Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and in 225 l barrels.
- Aging in French and American barrels.
- Aging in the bottle in an underground cellar.
THE GRAND RESERVE RED SOLORCA VARIETY
It has a large intense color. With aromas of ripe fruit and sweet spices, it can be said that it is a very expressive wine. On the palate it is unctuous, powerful and tasty with ripe tannins of creamy oak. Very balanced and elegant.
The quality of this wine is due to the use of 100% Tempranillo grapes, grown in glass and from our own vineyards with vines over 70 years old. Harvesting is done manually and purely by hand.