MATURE RED VIÑA SOLORCA
- Cold pre-fermentative maceration.
- Alcoholic fermentation with temperature control.
- Post fermentation maceration.
- Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and barrels.
- Aging in French and American oak barrels.
THE VIÑA SOLORCA BREEDING VARIETY
The quality of this wine is due to the use of 100% Tempranillo grapes, grown in glass and from our own vineyards with vines over 70 years old. Harvesting is done manually and purely by hand.
Intense purple, it has fruity, ripe, fine toasted oak aromas that blend well with the wine. It presents a structured and glyceric palate with mineral tips. On the palate it is round, meaty, tasty, silky, polished tannins and a very complex aftertaste.