RESERVE RED SOLORCA
- Wine from our best payments
- Pre-fermentation maceration.
- Alcoholic fermentation in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks
- Post fermentation maceration
- Malolactic fermentation takes place partly in barrels and partly in tanks.
- Aging in French and American barrels of 225 l.
- Bottle aging in underground cellar
THE RESERVE VARIETY, GRAN SOLORCA
Deep garnet in color, it shows an intense layer and is very clean and satin. Unmistakable complex and spicy aromas, typical of aging in noble woods, make it evocative of toasted and balsamic nuances reminiscent of cocoa, coffee and licorice. Its nerve, breadth and good structure in the mouth make it dense and pleasant.
The quality of this wine is due to the use of 100% Tempranillo grapes, grown in glass and from our own vineyards with vines over 70 years old. Harvesting is done manually.